To ensure an enjoyable and safe experience with your new Luxury Marquee Candles - jewelry candle, please adhere to the following tips (Failure to do so could result in fire or injury):
- Burn within sight.
- Never leave candles burning unattended.
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings & other flammable material.
- Be sure to keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/8" AT ALL TIMES to ensure even burning & to prevent flame from becoming to large.
- Burn only on a stable heat-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep out of drafts.
- Discontinue use/burning when 1/2" of wax remains in the bottom of your candle container.
- Container may become hot while candle is burning. Do not move candle while its burning or while wax is still hot.
- Snuff out flame to extinguish - blowing it out may cause pieces of wick to land on flammable items.
- If candle smoking occurs, snuff out your candle, allow wax to cool and trim the wick before relighting.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the glass container. If the wick is too long, snuff out flame, allow wax to cool, and trim the wick before relighting.
- Never touch hot melted wax.
Have a wonderful day.
The Marquee Candle Team... "Three PreEminent Gifts In One"